We're updating the management plan for the National Trust woodlands at Gibside.
We'd like to know what you think of what we've done so far to make sure we get the most out of the work we do.
The plan below describes what we want to do and why we want to do it. We'll use your feedback to help shape our work.
If you'd like a response to your feedback please indicate this by ticking the checkbox at the bottom of this page. We'll then get back to you with the overall results of this consultation once it has closed in September.
The Gibside Conservation Team
- Forestry Commission Text Document DOC | 1.02MB | Updated: 09/03/2018
- Maps PDF | 11.8MB | Updated: 09/03/2018
- Appendix 1 PDF | 334kB | Updated: 09/03/2018
- Appendices 2-4 PDF | 2.28MB | Updated: 11/10/2017
- Summary Management Plan PDF | 13.84MB | Updated: 09/03/2018
- Plan of Operations XLS | 112kB | Updated: 15/03/2018
Consultation for this forest is currently closed
You can contact the forest management by using the contact details in the top right of this page.